S and K Dive Service has provided Marina del Rey boaters quality underwater maintenance since 1970. Paul Skipper, our founder, retired in 2022 and passed the helm to Dennis Butler who started at S&K as a diver in 2002. Dennis now manages the business and continues to provide his customers the best possible service.
The professional licensed and experienced divers understand the importance of underwater hull maintenance and are checked on a regular basis to ensure their work is done to the high company standards. Each diver is assigned a group of boats to maintain on a regular basis to increase his knowledge of those vessels.
- Monthly Bottom Clean experienced divers using quality materials designed to clean your bottom and preserve the life of your bottom paint.
- Zinc Condition and Replacement: monitor each time the boat is cleaned. Our divers are trained to recognize corrosion while inspecting the underwater metal and fittings.
- Monthly Reports in writing indicate your paint and zinc condition and any other observations made by the diver. A copy of this report is left on your boat and another copy is mailed with your invoice.
- Recovery Service is free to our regular monthly customers. Drop your keys? No problem just give us a call.
- Underwater Repairs, prop replacement and damage surveys are done by Rick Cooke who has been working at S and K for 3o years. His knowledge and fine reputation for excellence is tops in Marina del Rey.
- Scheduled wash-downs
- Compound, wax and detail
- Teak maintenance, varnish and oil
- Interior cleaning
- Painting interior & exterior
- Rig cleaning and polishing
- Adapters for prop zincs (maxi and auto prop)
S and K Dive Service has more than 1,000 satisfied customers. Our current clients include the United States Coastguard, the Los Angeles Fire Department boats, Del Rey Sport fishing and Blue Pacific Boating. Our prices are competitive and the service is reliable and guaranteed to satisfy the customer.
Posted in Paul Skipper’s office is RULE #1 “If we don’t take care of the customers, somebody else will”.
TEN REASONS WE ROCK!!!!!
- Reliable service with quality guaranteed and checked.
- Regular office hours Monday thru Friday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Experienced, prompt and friendly telephone support
- Free recovery service
- One stop shopping: bottom cleaning, topside and interior maintenance
- Monthly billing for all services including email billings
- All major credit cards accepted with privacy and security.
- Free towing and haul-out assistance at Windward Yacht Center
- All zincs are 100% Mil-Spec quality
- Product knowledge and technical support for all your boating needs